GrowthParnter is looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst to work as part of our development and design teams to release products that have been quality approved, are usable, and meet or exceed customer expectations. This position is responsible for providing and promoting quality standards, methods and practices; this includes quality planning, test management, and complete evaluations of scalable quality processes and procedures relating to the development of Web-based solutions.
What you do:
SQA Methodologies, Practices and Processes
- Works with Project Manager in project scoping and estimating project work
- Works with other project leads to establish and develop strategy, approach and planning on account projects
- Participates in requirements and use case reviews, code walk-throughs and internal design reviews
- Participates in analysis and testing activities, as required by project/resource allocations
- Participates in the evaluation and selection of tools and applications
Risk Identification, Assessment and Mitigation
- Meets regularly with Project Manager to identify and assess project risks and identify mitigation strategies
- Reviews project artifacts from other tracks in an effort to prevent defects in final project deliverable(s)
- Collaborates with other project team leads to develop and implement project risk mitigation strategies
- Reviews defect reports for completeness; identifies and communicates possible trends and patterns
Oral and Written Communication
- Regularly attends and participates in account, project, and practice team meetings
- Sets up QA Strategy/Test Plans and other artifacts as needed for completion by QA Engineer
- Schedules and leads project defect meetings
- Educates organization about QA standards, best practices and emerging trends
Client Relationship Management
- Attends and participate in client project kick off meetings
- Collaborates successfully with client QA Team, as necessary
- Communicates test results to client team, as necessary
What you need:
- 4+ years Web-based quality assurance experience
- Proven ability to monitor adherence to QA methodologies, standards and software testing practices in development and implementation to ensure compliance with business requirements; test management and evaluation
- Demonstrated leadership ability, including strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Proven ability to manage people and projects, including prioritizing, mentoring, budgeting, estimating, process implementation
- Experience collaborating directly with senior-level managers and practice directors
- Well-versed in Web technologies (CMS Platforms, eCommerce Platforms, Tools, etc.)
- Statistical analysis and auditing experience highly desirable
- Test Automation knowledge – be ready to demonstrate proficiency in at least 1.
- Marketing, Advertising, or Sales experience a plus
- Proofreading skills a plus
This position is a full-time role starting as soon as possible.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To be considered for this job, qualified candidates MUST submit a cover letter, resume and salary expectations to email@example.com with “Quality Assurance Analyst” in the subject line.